The leadership team within our Church is composed of elders, one of whom is the pastor, and deacons.
There is currently one elder:
- Niall Balmer
And five deacons:
- Isobel Strang (Missionary Coordinator)
- Lesley Clark ( A very special part of our leadership)
- Jenny Balmer ( Jenny is our newest deacon and we welcome her into the deaconate )
- Stephen Baxter (Property Maintenance, Website & Recordings)
- Trevor Evans (Property Maintenance,Treasurer, Computer)
God is the source of all blessings, temporal and spiritual; all that we have and are we owe to Him. Christians have a spiritual debtorship to the whole world, a holy trusteeship in the gospel, and a binding stewardship in their possessions. They are therefore under obligation to serve Him with their time, talents and material possessions; and should recognize all these as entrusted to them to use for the glory of God and for helping others. According to the Scriptures, Christians should contribute of their means cheerfully, regularly, systematically, proportionately and liberally as an offering to God and for the advancement of the Redeemer’s cause on earth.
Genesis 14:20; Leviticus 27:30-32; Malachi 3:8-12; Matthew 23:23; Luke 12:16-21; Acts 20:35; 1 Corinthians 16:1-4; 2 Corinthians 8-9